SV: handling spam from gmail.

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Thu Jun 11 11:22:48 EEST 2020

This is not a job for dovecot. You should look into whatever is your MTA
(exim, postfix etc) and implement the solution there.

But my initial suggestion is to check SPF and DKIM of the email. Because I
know that gmail does terminate spammers quick, but if you don't validate SPF
or DKIM, you might be a victim of spoofed Gmail email.

Best regards, Sebastian Nielsen