handling spam from gmail.

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Jun 11 20:34:48 EEST 2020

On 11 Jun 2020, at 04:05, Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
> I use greylisting with my postfix.  On Debian and Devuan th package is
> called 'postgrey'.

As was recently discussed on the postfix list, this WILL result in lost mail, and it WILL screw with "enter this validation code" emails sent to users who will probably be quite annoyed at having to wait (possible longer than the token is valid) to login.

Greylisting sounds like a good idea, but like many things that sound good, it is not.

--
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.