handling spam from gmail.

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Jun 11 12:13:44 EEST 2020

You do not understand how mail works. Google mail is only getting
through when spf checks and the likes are being passed.

I am not creating any problems with this, I am just bouncing them back.
Google has enough billions to handle these issues. If everyone would
apply this procedures, people with legitimate email accounts would move
from a  spam network to some other provider. People joining these
providers are the problem, because it allows these networks to mix spam
with legitimate email.

When clients start moving out, spam networks are becoming easier to hard
block and these providers start thinking about their infrastructure and
their bussines model.
If everyone would be doing this, it is solving the spam problem.

My below procedure should be applicable for any network generating a lot
of spam.