Dovecot - spam training through Outlook

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Mar 6 18:13:23 EET 2020

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 14:23:09 +0100, Claudius stated:
>On 05.03.2020 17:50, Jerry wrote:
>> Again, these are obsoleted versions of MS Outlook. The latest
>> official release is the 2019 version. I am actually using the beta
>> version, but I doubt that it would make much difference. I would
>> highly recommend updating to the latest version and then retrying
>> the script. If it still fails, then file a bug report.
>>
>> I actually read the posts in the link you supplied. The last post was
>> in regards to Outlook 2013, and it is nearly three years old.
>> Complaining about the the operation of an old version is like
>> beating a dead horse.
>>
>Did you verify that the issue is gone in the new version or are you
>just pitching Outlook to me?

Actually, I have the beta version of Outlook. However, since I don't
use it in the same manner as you do, I obviously have not proof either
way as 6to its behavior.

Microsoft maintains several chat forums that offer advice. I have used
several of them myself. Your question might best be asked, and hopefully
answered there.

>As I said we don't use it anymore. Last I saw this issue hasn't been
>resolved in any recent Outlook version.
>
>Also Outlook 2013 is still supported until 2023 so I don't know what
>you are complaining about people complaining.

I am not complaining, just pointing out that it is by no means current.
Microsoft, as well as many other software authors, rarely back-ports a
non-security feature unless it is a real show-stopper. This obviously
is not.

--
Jerry