Dovecot - spam training through Outlook

Claudius cs+dovecot at koch-aplsystems.de
Fri Mar 6 15:23:09 EET 2020

On 05.03.2020 17:50, Jerry wrote:
> Again, these are obsoleted versions of MS Outlook. The latest official
> release is the 2019 version. I am actually using the beta version, but
> I doubt that it would make much difference. I would highly recommend
> updating to the latest version and then retrying the script. If it still
> fails, then file a bug report.
>
> I actually read the posts in the link you supplied. The last post was
> in regards to Outlook 2013, and it is nearly three years old.
> Complaining about the the operation of an old version is like beating a
> dead horse.

Did you verify that the issue is gone in the new version or are you just
pitching Outlook to me?

As I said we don't use it anymore. Last I saw this issue hasn't been
resolved in any recent Outlook version.

Also Outlook 2013 is still supported until 2023 so I don't know what you
are complaining about people complaining.

>Good luck.

Thanks, same to you.