Dovecot IMAPS : Thunderbird SSL cert issue / Evolution OK

hanasaki at gmail.com hanasaki at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:44:43 EEST 2020

Evolution prompted to accept the cert; which I did.
Thunderbird used to prompt and allow acceptance; it no longer does...
well sorta does.  See my other posting for a screenshot where it shows
"add server location https:// ...." HTTPS .  no way to add from SMTP.
Have also tried typing smtp://host:25  and https://host:25