Simple backup of maildir folder

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun May 31 23:20:59 EEST 2020

On 31 May 2020, at 03:11, Laura Smith <n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch> wrote:
> On Sunday, 31 May 2020 09:35, @lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:
>> A couple of notes on this quite useful script:
>>
>> My mktemp does not support -p (FreeBSD 12.1) is I had to change the script to:
>

> In my scripts I tend to create a tempdir and then tempfiles within that.  It makes the cleanup routine neater, e.g. at the top of my scripts :

The script linked in my message has most, if not all the features you mention below. I was simply pointing out for anyone who followed this that FreeBSD's mktempo does not support the -p flag and the changes I made to the line that created the temp directory in order to work.

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Well, I think so, Brain, but I can't memorize a whole opera in