Fwd: Mailbox lost

Stephane Magnier steph.mag220 at netcourrier.com
Mon Jul 12 10:09:39 EEST 2021

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Re: Mailbox lost
Date : 	Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:09:20 +0200
De : 	Benny Pedersen <me at junc.eu>
Pour : 	dovecot at dovecot.org

On 2021-07-11 11:44, Stephane Magnier wrote:

> how can I make visible, by "lsub" all my folders ?

use roundcube to make less mistakes :)

you have no folder subscribed just inbox, with cant be unsubscribed, its
like windows forbid to format drive c: while in use :=)

====

Hi

sorry I don't understand..

When I use the lsub "" ** , there was nothing connected to the server (
nor Thunderbird nor roundcubemail )

Just the server running alone.

Is that normal to get "lsub" ... empty ? Evertything available should be
available ?

So, how can I reactivate the vsibility via Dovecot cmd line ?

It used to work fine.. and suddently, it disappeared.. Done nothing.. (
se server was on test only and visible just by me )

Thanks