Fwd: Mailbox lost

Erwan David erwan at rail.eu.org
Mon Jul 12 10:54:01 EEST 2021

Le 12/07/2021 à 09:09, Stephane Magnier a écrit :

> sorry I don't understand..
>
> When I use the lsub "" ** , there was nothing connected to the server (
> nor Thunderbird nor roundcubemail )
>
> Just the server running alone.
>
> Is that normal to get "lsub" ... empty ? Evertything available should be
> available ?
>
> So, how can I reactivate the vsibility via Dovecot cmd line ?
>
> It used to work fine.. and suddently, it disappeared.. Done nothing.. (
> se server was on test only and visible just by me )
>
> Thanks

LSUB shows you the list of subscribed mailboxes. If you want a
mailbox/folder to appear in the result of LSUB you must use the
SUBSCRIBE command.
However it is usually much easier to do through an imap client other
than telnet (what you call "dovecot cmd line" is indeed using telnet as
an imap client)