Fwd: Mailbox lost

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Mon Jul 12 17:08:45 EEST 2021

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
As I understand it,

LSUB shows *subscribed* folders.
(Which might include folders which aren't actually on the server still - they were, for example, subscribed, and then deleted.)

LIST should show all folders, regardless of subscription status. (But wouldn't show that folder that was subscribed but then deleted ,(which shows in the case above) since it doesn't exist any more (yet the user is still subscribed to it) ...

HTH