Lucene support for FTS - EOL date.

Jacek Grabowski grabsoon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:33:22 UTC 2022

We are talking about the large-scale commercial use of Dovecot + lucene as
an FTS.
MIgration to SOLR is some kind of challenge that will take some time.
I'm trying to find out how much time I have.
On the one hand i would like to use only the newest version of Dovecot but
on the other hand i'm not able to switch fts from lucene to solr in the
near future

sob., 5 lut 2022 o 21:26 Stuart Henderson <stu.lists at spacehopper.org>

--
Pozdrawiam.