Sv: dovecot mailing list (this mailing list), DKIM, SPF and DMARC

Lev Serebryakov lev at serebryakov.spb.ru
Fri Feb 11 11:29:16 UTC 2022

On 09.02.2022 16:33, Aki Tuomi wrote:

  I'm participating in ~20 mailing lists and only this one gives a storm of DMARC reports on each my posting.

  Problem is, I need to unpack each of them to be sure, that these are false positives and I'm afraid, that it could lower reputation of my mail server IP address with major providers (like Google Mail).

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov