silly quesiton

Stephane Magnier steph.mag220 at netcourrier.com
Fri Jan 28 05:34:35 UTC 2022

hi Marc,

That's correct, I have an account for each users.. Which is great
perfect for now.. but if the system is growing up.. if a user change,
this is a lot  work..  I would prefer to get and standard mailbox.. and
then let suppose that a user is changing, you  just login and
passwrd.... eventually, delete or keep the previous emails... and that's
it !

I using sendmail, but this is not clear how to share the same passwrd
file, than Dovecot.. to be honest I should be able to get a file to
manage on Sendmail, login and passwrd attached to the mailbox... Nb1