ot: how to t/s TBird problems ?

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at open-xchange.com
Sun Oct 23 14:05:51 UTC 2022

Hi!

This is very unlikely to be a dovecot issue itself. There is nothing inside dovecot that would horde your emails for 2 hours before "delivering" them.

You should

 - Enable mail_log plugin. This will tell you when mails are delivered, when deleted etc, see https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/plugins/mail_event_logging/
 - Examine your logs
 - Check `doveadm fetch 'date.received date.sent date.saved' mailbox INBOX '*'` ( this will print you the last email in INBOX, note the quotes)

Aki