ot: how to t/s TBird problems ?

Chris Wensink cwensink at five-star-plastics.com
Sun Oct 23 13:49:29 UTC 2022

Over the last several months we have seen what seems like large delays in email delivery as well,  we get emails at 11AM that are time stamped at 9:10.  I thought it was a networking issue, but I can’t be sure.  I wish I knew more about coding, to look under the hood to examine things further.

Sent from my iPhone