ot: how to t/s TBird problems ?

Paul Kudla paul at scom.ca
Wed Oct 26 11:33:34 UTC 2022

may or may not be off topic

how many emails in the inbox or folder in question

i generally find thunderbird for example can handle an inbox of up to
20,000 emails in it without much issue (assuming half decent network
connection etc)

after that it slows down

outlook don't even use if more then 200

rarely see a 40 second delay unless actually doing a physical search on
the server side then rebuilding would become an issue?

it's usually best to divert large inbox's to other subfolders if possible.

might help?

Happy Wednesday !!!
Thanks - paul

Paul Kudla