[Dovecot] Processing too fast?

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Tue May 15 00:56:51 EEST 2007

I'm trying to use Dovecot to make administering ASSP a bit easier.  I've
created a mailbox with a number of subfolders (Spam, Ham, etc.) and have
ASSP setup to save mail in the appropriate folder e.g.
/var/mail/ASSP/.INBOX.Ham/new.  But I'm having problems with ASSP
complaining about the newly created files - I believe the file gets
opened, then it disappears before ASSP finishes writing to it.

Is Dovecot grabbing the file from "new" and moving it to "cur" faster
than ASSP can write?  How can I get around this?  ASSP only allows for a
folder to save each category to - I can't specify an LDA.

--
Daniel