[Dovecot] UID larger than next_uid in file /hosts/domain/user/dovecot-uidlist

Chris Jeans cmjeans at gmail.com
Fri May 18 21:49:45 EEST 2007

I'm having the following problem and would appreciate any help or tips
on how to fix it.
None of my users can send email via pop3 or imap clients the only
consistent thing that i keep seeing in the logs are the following 2
messages:
UID larger than next_uid in file /hosts/domain/user/dovecot-uidlist
sync: UID inserted in the middle of mailbox

After searching the web all I can find is this link
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot-cvs/2007-May/008819.html
which deals with Index: maildir-uidlist.c

I'm running dovecot 1.0.0 on FreeBSD 6.2.

--
Chris Jeans
cmjeans at gmail.com