[Dovecot] Maildir subfolder conversion from courier-imap

Remy Blank remy.blank at pobox.com
Sat May 19 12:35:05 EEST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to convert a maildir that was managed by courier-imap up to
now to dovecot. I am using the courier-dovecot-migrate.pl script as follows:

  courier-dovecot-migrate.pl --convert --recursive ~/Maildir

However, this command only seems to convert the base maildir, but not
all the subfolders. I thought that that's what the --recursive option
was for.

Is the command above supposed to convert the base maildir as well as the
subfolders, or should I run the command on all subfolders separately
(e.g. using a shell script)?

Thanks.
-- Remy