[Dovecot] Old style qouta to new style convert?

Mart Pirita sysadmin at e-positive.ee
Thu May 24 10:58:11 EEST 2007

Tere.

I'm using Debian, postfix & dovecot, with system quotas and settings in
dovecot.conf:

default_mail_env =
maildir:%h/Maildir:INDEX=/var/spool/dovecot/index/%u:CONTROL=/var/spool/dovecot/control/%u

But if system quota is full, users won't get new messages but won't get
also any kind information, and also in mail.log is nothing. Is this normal?

Should I use dovecot -s own quota with postfix or dovecot own LDA is
needed? And how to convert these index and control files into users
homedir? Just making changes in dovecot.conf seems not be good idea? Or
it is and the control and indexes will be created again?

--
Mart