[Dovecot] Old style qouta to new style convert?

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Thu May 24 12:59:45 EEST 2007

Hi,

El Jueves, 24 de Mayo de 2007 09:58, Mart Pirita escribió:
> Tere.
>

> I'm using Debian, postfix & dovecot, with system quotas and settings in
> dovecot.conf:
>
> But if system quota is full, users won't get new messages but won't get
> also any kind information, and also in mail.log is nothing. Is this normal?

No, the sender should get a bounced message, and in maillog you should see
something. I'm not using postfix in my servers, but sendmail prints in
maillog:

May 21 06:50:40 mailserver sendmail[5136]: l4L4oeMb005135:
to=<overquota at mailserver.ehu.es>, delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00,
mailer=local, pri=32230, dsn=5.0.0, stat=Can't create output

Anyway, if you're using system quotas, the problem is postfix related, not
dovecot.

Aaaaaaaaaagur.
--
Joseba Torre. CIDIR Bizkaia.