[Dovecot] Namespace Problems

Rainer Sigl sigl at mpe.mpg.de
Wed May 30 11:54:50 EEST 2007

Many thanks,
its working fine with your suggestion.
But only with outlook I still have problems. Today morning I found out
that outlook does work only I keep the separator line empty
with

namespace private {
#   separator = .
   prefix = INBOX.
   inbox = yes
   hidden = no
}

But the result isn't satisfying. Outlook means it cannont connect to
server after connection was established, timeouts, goes in offline modus
etc.

Rainer

--
Rainer Sigl,                      | email: sigl at mpe.mpg.de
MPI f. extraterrestrische Physik, | phone: +49 (89) 30000-3557
Postfach 1312,                    | fax:   +49 (89) 30000-3569
D-85741 Garching, Germany         | web:   http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~sigl/