[Dovecot] Sent / Drafts / Trash folders and subscribing ?

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Mon Sep 17 18:44:37 EEST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to migrate our configuration that use Courier-imap to dovecot,
appart some users that have some issues with pop and leave messages on
servers that retreive all mails into their mailboes... but this is ok for
me :)..

One problem that it seems that Sent / Drafts and Trash folder are not
automaticaly added as subscribed folder...

I really dunno about IMAP rfc or standard, I just want to know if this is
considered as normal for dovecot ?

Thanks,
/Xavier

--