[Dovecot] LSUB output format != LIST output format

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Jan 31 16:16:49 EET 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 15:04 +0100, Martin wrote:
> * LSUB () "." "INBOX.FreeBSD."
..
> The folder name here does not have the dot at the end? Why is this
> happening? The RFC says the output should not differ, as far as I
> understood it.

It means your subscriptions file for some reason contains
"INBOX.FreeBSD." line. I don't know how that could have happened,
because Dovecot doesn't allow subscribing to it via IMAP:

a subscribe INBOX.FreeBSD.
a NO Invalid mailbox name: INBOX.FreeBSD.

Anyway, solution is to just fix it by editing the subscriptions file.