[Dovecot] nfs director

Edward avanti edward.avanti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 00:22:00 EEST 2010

why you reply with 7 page of rubbish?
yes we all see you fan of director, many not.
why go on tangent about it, it already said it not for us, director not able
to help on 24 inbound mail server, else might well turn it all off now, you
clear yet? on any other list you be label troll
director is not issue, you clear can not grasp this. director not solve the
question at hand, so irrelevant
go away ranter you waste my time.