SV: How to Modify Message and add more Attachments

Sebastian Nielsen sebastian at sebbe.eu
Wed Oct 7 00:28:51 EEST 2020

Thats because in your example the data is sent outside the facility to a
third party (in this case, wetransfer/outlook)
And wetransfer/outlook is operated in third countries, which can cause GDPR
problems as the legal protection for the data disappears.

The OP were asking about a solution which modifies email which have already
been received in a local, secure facility to add the voice mail to locally
stored messages.
Thats not prohibited.
Imagine if the OP has a SIP server and email server inside the same physical
machine. Do you really think it would be prohibited to move a file from
"asterisk/vm" to "var/spool/mail/"?
The security for the data is the same regardless of which format is used.