SV: How to Modify Message and add more Attachments

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Wed Oct 7 00:41:12 EEST 2020

 >Thats because in your example the data is sent outside the facility to
a third party (in this case, wetransfer/outlook) And wetransfer/outlook
is operated in third countries, which can cause GDPR problems as the
legal protection for the data disappears.

That is just a part. We had to sign such agreement between companies in
the same country, city even. Data is not even leaving the country.
Putting personal data at a third party requires a processing agreement.

 >The OP were asking about a solution which modifies email which have
already been received in a local, secure facility to add the voice mail
to locally stored messages.
 >Thats not prohibited.

That has not been questioned, sending that data to google is being
questioned.

 >Imagine if the OP has a SIP server and email server inside the same
physical machine. Do you really think it would be prohibited to move a
file from "asterisk/vm" to "var/spool/mail/"?

No because it belongs to the expected necessary processing activities of
a voip provider. This voip provider cannot just send these files to
facebook that is easy to understand. So you can not send these files to
google as well. Does not matter if they have some fancy AD processing
api.

 >The security for the data is the same regardless of which format is
used.

Obviously