Indexer error after upgrade to 2.3.11.3

Scott Q. qmail at top-consulting.net
Thu Oct 15 17:07:04 EEST 2020

FWIW, I investigated this as much as I could...all I could find is
that there is some sort of difference in index files between versions.
Once a user has been 'converted' to 2.3.11.3 index files, the error
went away.

On the other hand I was told that index file format hasn't changed in
a long time, so I really don't know what to think.

On 2020-09-07, Scott Q.  wrote:

> Not sure if I mentioned it but I'm on FreeBSD too. I wonder if any
> of the patches FreeBSD applies automatically is causing this. I
looked
> through them but couldn't find anything obvious that might cause
this

FWIW also seen with 2.3.11.3 on OpenBSD, the only patches to code in
the
OpenBSD port for this are unrelated.