Indexer error after upgrade to 2.3.11.3

Stuart Henderson stu at spacehopper.org
Thu Oct 15 17:25:55 EEST 2020

On 2020/10/15 10:07, Scott Q. wrote:
> FWIW, I investigated this as much as I could...all I could find is that there is some sort of
> difference in index files between versions. Once a user has been 'converted' to 2.3.11.3 index
> files, the error went away.
>
> On the other hand I was told that index file format hasn't changed in a long time, so I really
> don't know what to think.

Thanks for the information. Hmm - I don't think it's directly that in my
case as I'm dsyncing to a new machine that has only ever run 2.3.11.3;
maybe they'll go away after the sync has finished though.

(Plus the index files themselves are in solr rather than anything
Dovecot-specific, admittedly I am using a newer schema version on the new
server though, the old one was '<schema name="dovecot" version="1.5">'
and new is 2.0).