Sieve_before

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Oct 22 00:12:36 EEST 2020

On 21 Oct 2020, at 14:35, PGNet Dev <pgnet.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/21/20 1:10 PM, @lbutlr wrote:
>> I have trace logs enabled for user scripts, but I think only error get logged for upper level, and only along the lines of "could not compile <name of sieve>".
>
> verify that you can compile the scripts manually, even as root

Yeah, they compile. If they didn't that would be logged (I know because when I left out a ; I saw that it failed in the log, right now, no logging.

> then double-check your perms on your sieve/ dir, making sure that the write perms are correct for your dovecot (other?) sieve processes

Nothing has changed there.

Do I HAVE to have a default.sieve, that's the only thing that I can think the has changed in that folder.

--
The King of Marigold was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the
	Queen The Queen was in the parlor playing piano for the children