Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Mon Oct 26 09:59:35 EET 2020

Why don't you configure all stuff internally and ask your provider to
relay the e-mails from and to you via "smart relay"?  You will
communicate only via smtp and only with your provider, and you can use a
nice open-source bundle ( dovecot is mandatory because you wrote on that
list :) ) in your LAN.