Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

Sami Ketola sami at ketola.io
Mon Oct 26 11:12:03 EET 2020

> On 26. Oct 2020, at 11.08, lists <lists at lazygranch.com> wrote:
>
> I have no problems with Gmail from Digital Ocean. But I have both spf, DKIM, DMARC and a reverse pointer. You need to not look spammy.
>
> One advantage to using a VPS is your IP is unique. That is you don't share it with a spammer. Not so with hosted services.

All that is checked. SPF yes, DKIM yes, DMARC yes, personal ip address space and nothing spammy in the emails.
Still randomly emails are silently dropped or moved to spam. Sometimes I can send an email without problems, sometimes identical email in terms of mail structure is silently dropped.

There is just no way to guarantee a delivery to gmail.

Sami