Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Oct 26 13:33:54 EET 2020

There was just a recent discussion on the spamassassin mailing list
where also amazon was mentioned, and from what I can recollect and my
experience, outgoing amazon mail has a bad reputation. So if you want
host your vm somewhere, choose something that is not cheap and not big.
Spammers more most likely to choose cheap.