Looking for a guide to collect all e-mail from the ISP mail server

Gregory Heytings ghe at sdf.org
Mon Oct 26 16:26:05 EET 2020

Hi,

> I am evaluating mail server solutions for a small business. The trouble
> is, I am only a part-time admin and a newbie to mail servers.

I too would strongly advise you to use Google Workspace (the recent new
name for G Suite, previously known as Google Apps).  It's cheap, very
reliable, and has all features you can dream of, including an
autoresponder.  It's unrealistic to think that it's possible to beat a
service that costs a mere USD 6 / user / month (and is free for
nonprofits!).

Gregory