Sieve filter script EXECUTION FAILED

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Oct 31 16:40:36 EET 2020

On 30 Oct 2020, at 14:41, Bernd Petrovitsch <bernd at petrovitsch.priv.at> wrote:
> Perhaps try the script beforehand in a terminal:

I have. And I use | as delimiters all the time.

> ----  snip  ----
> {2}sed -e '|x|y|'
> sed: -e expression #1, char 1: unknown command: `|'
> So no, it's not.

Yes it is. As I said in another post the 's' was lost either in copy/paste or possibly in editing,

The shell script works from the command line.

$ echo "</head>" | ./darkmode.sh

--
Well, we know where we're goin' But we don't know where we've been
	And we know what we're knowin' But we can't say what we've seen