What imap ssl/auth settings work best with MS Outlook?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Apr 29 16:08:18 EEST 2021

On 29 Apr 2021, at 03:22, Steve Dondley <s at dondley.com> wrote:
> I am totally unfamiliar with Exchange servers. What do they offer, exactly, that dovecot/postfix does not (besides a revenue stream for MS)?

A monthly stipend to Microsoft?

(I think they actuallyy do offer some useful tools for things like meetings and calendars and such, including the 'feature' of being able to automatically add people to your itinerary.)

--
"I hope someday you know the indescribable joy of having children,
	and of paying someone else to raise them."