Downloading mailbox from replica server

Christian Mack christian.mack at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Dec 1 09:08:30 UTC 2021

Hello

Thunderbird/Outlook does that, because you change the servername in your
configuration.

In order to avoid that, use a reverse proxy and switch on it between
your IMAP servers.
You can use a dovecot director for that.
In your clients you only configure the proxy.
That also avoids changing configuration on all of your clients.

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--
Christian Mack