Downloading mailbox from replica server

Claudio Corvino ccorvino at trustitalia.it
Wed Dec 1 12:03:51 UTC 2021

Hi Christian,

this is just what I wanted to do from the beginning, but reading here I
thought it was not possible:

"Replication works only between server pairs. If you have a large
cluster, you need multiple independently functioning Dovecot backend
pairs. _*This means that director isn't currently supported with
replication*_. The replication in general is a bit resource intensive,
so it's not recommended to be used in multi-million user installations. "

From: https://wiki.dovecot.org/Replication

I'll try then!

Thanks

Cheers