modernizing dovecot.conf

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu Dec 30 03:13:19 UTC 2021

On 2021-12-30 03:34, Laura Steynes wrote:
>  easier to find options in one file, rather
> than trying to sift through 40 included files like I am looking at now
> :-)

you dont have spare times

doveconf -n

no need to read more

if something should change to the better, it would be better default
config, that could lead to less questions on why and how to get xxx to
work, currect is not that much helpfull for setup new things with unless
we all are developpers sadly, and now that dovecot is not enterprise
anymore there is less support there aswell :(