Dovecot mailing list and DKIM

Kevin N. kevin at notscheduled.eu
Sun Jun 20 00:57:51 EEST 2021

No yahoo specific problem, as I stated in my previous post.
An yes, my DKIM record validates successfully.

But there are a couple of messages sent from other users, through the
Dovecot mailing list, that fail DKIM validation, like the one in the
example link.

I am just curious why do the vast majority pass while some fail, even if
they do have proper DKIM records :) .

Cheers.