Dovecot mailing list and DKIM

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sun Jun 20 02:38:01 EEST 2021

On 2021-06-19 23:57, Kevin N. wrote:
> No yahoo specific problem, as I stated in my previous post.
> An yes, my DKIM record validates successfully.
>
> But there are a couple of messages sent from other users, through the
> Dovecot mailing list, that fail DKIM validation, like the one in the
> example link.
>
> I am just curious why do the vast majority pass while some fail, even
> if they do have proper DKIM records :) .

if ARC specifikation tells more about C= tag in dkim, it would be more
easy to see if its just that, relaxed is more simple to make dkim pass
with then simple is, there might be alot of other problems giving random
pass or fails, i just say its not possible to garenti that mail in
transfer on public maillists or stupid sendgrid forwards with phishing
netflix emails, it can only be trusted if ARC is done on any forwarders

i am glad i do not use any milters currently since gentoo have disabled
milter support in postfix

so currently i am happy with fuglu :=)