Help with configuration?

Ellie McNeill ellie at esm.me.uk
Wed Nov 9 21:29:37 UTC 2022

Thanks for some of the advice folks. I've got the delete/trash problem
solved, but I'm still having trouble getting sieve to work.

I've read the documentation and installed dovecot-sieve. I'm not
installing dovecot-managesieved at the moment though.

I have added 'sieve' to the mail_plugins= line on both 15-lda.conf and
20-lmtp.conf files. I put a simple .dovecot.sieve script in my home
directory and tested it with sieve-test and the script works fine.
However, sieve itself is still not working. I have run 'doveadm reload'
a few times but it still won't work. What could I be overlooking?

Ellie