Outlook 365 (RE: dovecot Digest, Vol 233, Issue 20)

Todd Krein Todd.Krein at ooma.com
Mon Sep 12 18:15:52 UTC 2022

Emilio,
	Thanks for the suggestions, but neither of these worked for me. Manual setup on Outlook 365 (I think as opposed to Outlook 202x), doesn't let you set the account name directly. It's being "helpful." Interestingly enough, if you set up as POP3, it realizes the account name is wrong and lets you enter it once you try to sync. Not so with IMAP.
	I was able to create the new account on the control panel, but outlook365 ignores all those accounts.

	Cheers,
	Todd