Hello, I'm testing dovecot submission and I have some issues with Outlook clients. Thunderbird works without a hitch, only Outlook cannot send mails. If someone has seen this please let me know !
The log looks like this: Sep 28 09:36:12 mail dovecot: submission(user1)<1419><Ii0QSIVc2OvAqHBK>: Disconnected: Connection closed (unfinished QUIT command) (state=GREETING) in=44 out=81 Sep 28 09:37:23 mail dovecot: submission(user1)<4909><zOBITIVc6OfAqHBK>: Disconnected: Connection closed (unfinished QUIT command) (state=GREETING) in=44 out=81
My dovecot config has the following lines in local.conf:
submission_relay_host = 127.0.0.1 submission_relay_port = 174 submission_relay_trusted = yes
service submission-login { inet_listener submission { port = 587 }
inet_listener submissions { port = 465 ssl = yes } }
Hello, I'm testing dovecot submission and I have some issues with Outlook clients. Thunderbird works without a hitch, only Outlook cannot send mails. If someone has seen this please let me know ! The log looks like this: Sep 28 09:36:12 mail dovecot: submission(user1)<1419><Ii0QSIVc2OvAqHBK>: Disconnected: Connection closed (unfinished QUIT command) (state=GREETING) in=44 out=81 Sep 28 09:37:23 mail dovecot: submission(user1)<4909><zOBITIVc6OfAqHBK>: Disconnected: Connection closed (unfinished QUIT command) (state=GREETING) in=44 out=81 My dovecot config has the following lines in local.conf: submission_relay_host = 127.0.0.1 submission_relay_port = 174 submission_relay_trusted = yes
service submission-login { inet_listener submission { port = 587 }
inet_listener submissions {
port = 465
ssl = yes
}
}