[dovecot] Maildir detection..

Jesse Peterson jpeterson275 at attbi.com
Thu Dec 12 05:14:26 EET 2002

It would seem that dovecot cannot detect my maildir.  The system DO NOT
use "~/Maildir".  It is arbitrary across a few systems, actualy, and am
curious if there is a way to "force" in the config file where the
maildir explicitly resides, much like Postfix's "home_mailbox"
configuration parameter.

On a side note, I compiled dovecot 0.99.4 on a NetBSD 1.6-release i386
machine, it when imap_listen is not set in the config file, it only
binds to the tcp6 ::1 address.  Any clues?

--
Jesse Peterson
erage at softhome.net