[Dovecot] transitional weirdnesses

Mark E. Mallett mem at mv.mv.com
Wed Aug 20 20:56:21 EEST 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 08:45:19PM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003, at 20:20 Europe/Helsinki, Mark E. Mallett
> wrote:
>
> >>No, the primary purpose would be to have Sieve scripting.
> >
> >Ah.  I already have that, and I suspect that anybody who wants it can
> >have it, too.
>
> What program do you use for it? I haven't seen any yet.

homebrew (see http://www.mv.com/tools/mvmf/ if you care)

but my claim was based on a number of sieve-related articles, and on
putting "sieve" and "spam" into google.  (and looking at various
comments on the ietf-mta-filters mailing list.)

> Anyway I would like to improve the APIs so that it's all pretty and
> easy to use even by external projects. I don't think they're too bad
> now, but they're not really pretty yet either.

I suppose it might be nice to have a standalone utility that one
could fork and give information to add to an index.

mm