[Dovecot] dovecot vs cyrus, uw, etc.

Emily emily at lib.utk.edu
Tue Nov 4 14:39:34 EET 2003

Scott Klein wrote:

>Does anybody on this list use Dovecot to serve mission critical e-mail
>to an entire company? What kind of uptime can I expect? Is it genuinely

We've been using dovecot+qmail+squirrelmail for over a month now (~350
users), and there have been no problems at all. People noticed the speed
increase when we switched from courier-imap. I installed spamassassin as
an option at the end (.qmail), rather than mandatory at the beginning of
the chain, because people like their choices here.

--
Emily