[Dovecot] Dovecot Local Delivery Agent

Andrey Panin pazke at donpac.ru
Fri Aug 6 15:12:49 EEST 2004

On 218, 08 05, 2004 at 12:08:49PM +0100, news.gmane.org wrote:
> Hi
>
> I noticed in a post that Timo might start work on a LDA Great! If so,
> here is something I would really like included.

Where is this post ? I want to read it too :))

> Support for PAM

Yeah, let's create long wishlist :)

1. Quota support, especially on maildir storage;
2. Sieve support. I can possibly help with this, as I already have
homebrew Sieve enabled MDA using libsieve from GNU mailutils.
It works, but only maildir is ssupported and it's a little kludgy.

Best regards.

--
Andrey Panin		| Linux and UNIX system administrator
pazke at donpac.ru		| PGP key: wwwkeys.pgp.net