[Dovecot] debs for 1.0?

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Wed Aug 3 23:26:43 EEST 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Lorens wrote:

> searching for dovecot on packages.debian.org (any distribution
> or source) only yields 0.99.14 and 0.99.20050712.

As Chris pointed out 0.99.20050712 is actually 1.0stable.  This should be
made a little clearer sorry.

> I know Jaldhar called for vounteers to take over, but I don't
> feel qualified... but I've managed to do away with all non-deb
> installations, so if I have to I'll make a .deb myself, is there
> maybe an already-written script to do that with dovecot?

Well I wanted help not a takeover and Fabio Tranchitella who is also a
Debian developer has stepped up to the mark.  You shall keep seeing
regular updates to the dovecot .debs in the future.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>