[Dovecot] AUTH patch for Postfix 2.3?

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 20:10:57 EEST 2005

The 2.2.1 patch works fine on Postfix 2.2.3 but not on the 2.3
snapshots. Any plans to update it for 2.3?

On a similar subject, Timo, are you going to try again to get it
accepted by Wietse? If so I'd try to help out with the documentation
part. I'm just not sure he'll accept it anyway, what with Dovecot auth
only being used by Dovecot ...

Thanks, BTW ... it works nicely and was very easy to set up. Postfix
2.2.x is good enough for me, for now.
     or "not-spam" is in Subject: header